Tulip Beading needles assorted - 3pcs
The beading needles by the Japanese brand Tulip are the pinnacle of quality and design. They are characterized by a strong and elongated eye with a smoothly polished finish on the inside, a strong and extremely flexible shaft and a well-finished tip.
This assortment contains 4 different beading needles for all sorts of beadwork, from bead stringing and bead embroidery on fabrics, to bead weaving and peyote stitch patterns:
- 1 x long beading needle no. 10 (51 x 0.46mm);
- 1 x short beading needle no. 10 with blunt tip (37 x 0.46mm);
- 1 x beading needle no. 11 (48.5 x 0.41mm);
- 1 x beading needle no. 12 (47.5 x 0.35mm).
Supplied per 3 packs.
- Large stockover 60,000 products available from stock
- Years of experienceDe Bondt B.V. has been on the market for over 45 years
- Expertiseour product experts are always ready to help you