Extra info about the delivery of your packages during the holidays
Update 30 December 2020:
Changes to rates and conditions in relation to Brexit
On 24 December, an agreement was reached between the United Kingdom and the European Union. This agreement requires us to make a number of changes to shipping rates and conditions. This affects the minimum order value for both the United Kingdom and Ireland. As orders to these countries require additional handling, a standard handling fee will also be introduced.
The changes for orders to the United Kingdom and Ireland starting 1 January 2021:
- The minimum order value for the United Kingdom is € 175.
- The minimum order value for Ireland is € 250.
- It is not possible for either country to place an order for less than the minimum order value.
- The handling fee per order is € 5.85.
- From this point on all orders will be shipped via UPS.
All changes are already in effect on our website.
The traffic at our delivery services has remained unchanged, so please continue to take longer delivery times into account