YARN The After Party no.97 Polka Pop Tote - 20pcs
Designed by Jellina Verhoeff
Made with Scheepjes MIGHTY and Scheepjes Metropolis
Add a splash of colour with the Polka Pop Tote!
An essential accessory for popping down to the shops, the Polka Pop Tote, designed by Jellina Verhoeff, perfectly combines practicality with a touch of fun. With the body made using our new jute and cotton blend yarn, MIGHTY, you can rest assured that this tote will fulfil its duty to safely carry your milk and eggs home time and time again. The added pompoms in popping colours of Metropolis yarn further give this tote a playful feel that is sure to spread some much-needed cheer during this gloomy time of year.
The Polka Pop Tote is made using 8 balls of Scheepjes MIGHTY yarn in colour 752 Oak and 6 balls of Scheepjes Metropolis in 6 different colours (8 pompoms per colour). If you feel like treating yourself and going crazy with colours, however, a pompom can be made using one of the mini 10-gram balls to be found in our Metropolis Colour Pack!
List of Materials
- - Yarn A: Scheepjes MIGHTY 752 Oak x 8 balls
- - Yarn B - G: 1 ball of Scheepjes Metropolis in colours 036 Tehran, 031 Canberra, 055 Lima, 014 Lahore, 076 Sevilla and 059 Montreal
- - Yarn H: 1 ball of Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat or scrap yarn, used to mark corners of squares to make joining easier and to sew pompoms to the bag
- - 3.5mm crochet hook
- - 5 stitch markers
- - Pompom maker 2.5cm
- - 0,5m lining fabric, Tissu de Marie art 95032 and sewing thread
- - Prym bag handles Theresa, 60cm, taupe 615.194
- - Magnetic closure
The Scheepjes YARN The After Party booklets are available to purchase in English (UK), Dutch, German and Swedish. Supplied per 20 booklets.
- Large stockover 60,000 products available from stock
- Years of experienceDe Bondt B.V. has been on the market for over 45 years
- Expertiseour product experts are always ready to help you